“ROSMOULD” / “ROSPAST” 2017: the 3d international conference “IDEAS. DESIGN. ITEMS”
On 21.06.17 in the framework of the business program of exhibitions «ROSMOULD. Moulds. Die Moulds. Stamps” and “ROSPLAST. Plastics. Equipment. Items” the 3d international conference “IDEAS. DESIGN. ITEMS” will be held. The conference is devoted to modern trends of development of industry design of plastics items and popularization of additive technologies.
Visitors will be able to fully learn the situation in this industry and clearly see all the production stages– from the idea to the finished product.
The previous conference, held in June 2016, had a large range of listeners and speakers. During the presentations different issues were discussed dealing with industrial design of plastic products, effective solutions for automation control in the tooling production and the use of additive technologies.
On the conference - 2017 will be presented current topics:
- Design and product design. 3D – simulation;
- Innovative developments in the field of industrial design, projects;
- Organization of development process of product design;
- Influence of a shape and design of a product on the economy of its production;
- Software and applications for industrial design;
- New equipment and technologies for manufacturing and engineering of plastic products;
- Technology and necessity to manufacture a prototype of a new plastics product; scanning, designing, 3D - printing;
- Equipment and raw materials for manufacturing of a model (prototype);
- Design of plastic products, composite materials, combined metal-polymeric systems;
- Role of design thinking in creating innovative products;
- New applications and combinations of polymer materials;
- Relationship of product design and mold manufacturing;
- Label of a product as an element of decor and marketing;
- Relevance of education and training of designers.
Coordinators of the upcoming conference are Organizing Committee of the international exhibitions "ROSMOULD and ROSPLAST" and "MNPC" Interbranch Research and Production Center.
For taking part in the discussions, contact the conference organizers by phone +7(495)330-0847, +7(495)330-0483 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.